Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Holidays: Mother's Day

If you work in the demanding field of high-tech as I do, you will always find someone who knows or is a wiz at something you're not (at least yet). So I was impressed to hear how Maxwell Wogan combined high tech and high touch when he gave his mother a hand-pressed compilation CD of beautiful music for Mother’s Day that includes: Song for Mama (Boyz II Men), Get This Party Started (Pink), Brand New Life (Rachel Lampa), You’ll Be Blessed (Elton John), Everything I Do (Bryan Adams), Harder to Breathe (Maroon 5), Died In Your Arms Tonight (Cutting Crew), End of the Road (Boyz II Men), God Is a DJ (Pink), Four Seasons of Love (Boyz II Men), On Bended Knees (Boyz II Men), She Will Be Loved (Maroon 5), Just Like A Pill (Pink), and Secret Place (Rachel Lampa). What a great son! I'll have to do something similar once I get more tech and more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home