Friday, May 13, 2005

Trivia: Signons and passwords

People often ask how I came up with this or that unusual signon to an email or website account. Frankly, I never spend more than a few seconds of mental energy inventing any signon or password; I'm a natural and prolific brainstormer. I was Greenbean on relationships.com from the nickname of my first roommate but also of a challenged friend we helped learn to read. I was Paulers on match.com because Stevers sounds stupid. I've been Mamaninfas on a dating site because Mama Ninfas is a great Houston source for the vitamins found in fajitas and margaritas. As for inventiveness with passwords, I'd never repeat any real ones here (or anything close to them), but here is a flavor of the riffs I might riffle: perchick, binky, tortellini, gravage, grimaud, fogarty, grimsby, primpie, pocketapoo, philardia, reynaldi, acouscous, spaghettini, frumpie, gorchabev, hopalong, grenadine, wladowice, blunderbuss, nogoodnik, loogie, koplah, krispie, nunchuk, paganini, pascagoula.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home