Friday, June 03, 2005

Press: Three Decades Later, 'Woodstein' Takes a Victory Lap - NYT

Three Decades Later, 'Woodstein' Takes a Victory Lap - New York Times: "'We're going to always be bound by this,' Mr. Bernstein said, 'and we, together with Ben, have taken great care to keep this identity secret, as well as those of our other sources, and to really practice the most basic of journalistic principles under the most difficult of circumstances.'

[Robert Redford said of filming All the President's Men] "'I'm personally sad, because I feel I stumbled into a high point of journalism and had to watch it slide away when suddenly glamour became the main attraction of getting into journalism. It became a very sad thing for me to watch. I'm glad the real meaning has come back, at least for a day.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home