Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Whimsy: She's a twerp all right...

Without the usual rush today, I let Molley poke around the front yard for 10 minutes before I was to leave for work... So when I opened the door and called her to come in, she looked guiltily at me... Turned around and crept slowly in the opposite direction... Sat down... Looked guiltily (if remorsefully) at me...

I finally called her sternly... Even stamped my foot hard... She eventually ambled up to the step, but stood there looking in the opposite direction... I finally had to scoot her up the step and indoors...

I am sure the concept of time just confuses the heck out of our pets: “But you said I could snoop around outdoors... What, now I have to go in...? But I thought I’d get to stay outside all day...!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home