Monday, July 11, 2005

Email: He's Just Not That Into You [CC]

I think most men don't want women to know the truth. I haven't read it [He's Just Not That Into You] yet myself, so it could be a woman weaving her theories about men behind their backs, but I am constantly hearing (and sympathizing with them based on what I know of other men) every day about women's steady run of experiences with men who are emotionally unavailable and incapable of commitment. It's a problem that isn't going to go away unless something is done. There has to be a middle ground between the two extremes. I'd like to offer a series of workshops that help explain women to men and men to women. I believe women would attend, but like most things, I am not sure the situation will improve until men become more willing to be responsible for their own behavior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home