Friday, November 04, 2005

Academe: Journal of Polymorphous Perversity

"Now in its 14th year of publication, the Journal of Polymorphous Perversity is the irreverent psychology humor magazine that The Wall Street Journal called 'a social scientist's answer to Mad magazine.' Where else but between the covers of the Journal of Polymorphous Perversity would you find a seminal article on deja vu that appears twice in the same issue?"

Excerpt: "The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) Updated
Answer each item T(rue) or F(alse).
# I am easily awakened by the firing of cannons.
# I believe I am following others.
# I was not very strict with my parents.
# I am troubled by attacks of optimism.
# My sex life is satisfactory, except when I am with another person."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home