Monday, November 21, 2005

Email: Getting a grip [DS]

Don't worry about weight. It's what's inside you that's important (to a real man anyway).

I'm on this site because it's had a checkered history: first [it was] a career networking site (Ringo), then a social networking and dating site (Tickle), and now it's LoveHappens and Tickle Marriage. Both sides are sloppily done (in my opinion); for instance, today they sent me two "matches" -- one a black woman who is looking for a black man, the other a high-school graduate (when I'm only looking for a college graduate). Idiots!

I think the key really is to get a grip on things [in life] and simplify, simplify, simplify.

2 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger LutheranChik said...

Just for my own amusement awhile back I signed up for the Beliefnet matchmaking service...I think I might have to hie me to a nunnery.;-)

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Twerpette said...

Lynn--Yow! I have always said these sites don't match people well at all (except for eharmony).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home