Saturday, April 08, 2006

Trivia: Four things lists

Four jobs I have had in my life:
  1. Grocery bag-boy
  2. Delivery driver
  3. Newspaper reporter
  4. Magazine editor

Four movies I would watch over and over:
  1. Memento
  2. Life Is Beautiful
  3. Matrix (all four)
  4. Lemony Snicket

Four places I have lived:
  1. St. Paul, MN
  2. West St. Paul, MN
  3. Lake Elmo, MN
  4. Houston, TX

Four TV shows I love to watch:
  1. Ally McBeal
  2. 24
  3. Family Guy
  4. La Femme Nikita

Four places I have been on vacation:
  1. Lake Superior North Shore, MN
  2. Ft. Myers, FL
  3. Madrid, Spain
  4. Medellin, Colombia

Four websites I visit daily:
  1. Yahoo Mail
  2. Hotmail
  3. Blogger
  4. Netflix

Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Grilled cheese sandwich
  2. Omelet
  3. Rosemary lemon chicken
  4. Parmesan crab angel hair

Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. Colorado mountains
  2. Minnesota North Shore or Boundary Waters Canoe Area
  3. British Isles
  4. Glacier National Park

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home