Thursday, June 30, 2005

Email: Beauty inside and out [MA]

I don't put a great value on external qualities of a person vs. their internal qualities, which are very important to me. However I do appreciate beauty in life. I love fine arts museums -- and [my friends are] not only much better put together than a Picasso, but [they're] talking to me!

I am high and above interested in communication, humor, opinion, values, character, integrity, spirituality and faith. Why do you think I'm still single? ;-} Who do you think has all those qualities in spades, and doesn't throw in a good snit now and then for good measure?

That said, I don't think it has to be an either/or contest. Not all morally worthwhile people are butt-ugly. ;-P It is possible to be smart and nice-looking. Whew, huh?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home