Saturday, July 16, 2005

Weblogs: Dating an Apple [or any] developer

A Serendipitous Intention - Dating an Apple Developer: "What about the poor innocent souls who think they are getting a normal guy and then come to find out he has been sucked into the chaotic world of development? What about the little girls who dream of Prince Charming and end up with Steve Ballmer? What about the girls who never even dreamed they would know who Steve Ballmer is? I think someone needs to offer them a little advice. Seeing that I am a seasoned professional who has been dating a developer since I was 15, I think there is no one better than me to show them the way. Following are 10 things you need to know when dating a developer (or any kind of techie.)"

(This is an excellent perspective piece that rings true with Dilbert's engineers-make-great-mates chapter and every techie I know plus those who love them. Several exes never did "get me" on these points as stated by Emily Hambidge. The comments are great too, however, a pox on those who would think Edison or Einstein were antisocial and just needed to get laid.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home