Thursday, July 21, 2005

Websites: The Zompist Phrasebook

(via Desbladet and others, The Zompist Phrasebook translates the following English phrases into Russian, Italian, Danish and Dutch)

I wish to complain.
It's better in the States.
How much is that in real money?
Don't you speak English?
Do all your maids smoke?
I'm coming, you silly runt!
How do I get Letterman?
If you go to the USA, you'll find that a dime is a lot of money.
There's a corpse on the bed. Please change the sheets.
Has your nose always been that way?
I may be drunk, but tomorrow morning I shall be sober, and you will still be ugly.
Stupid uncultured lout.
I would very much like to meet you again when you are sober.
No, I've always enjoyed simple-minded ethnic humor.
That's not all! I have two more photo albums!
I love you, will you marry me?
Girls with big mazongas usually can't rhumba so well.
You're very pretty for a foreigner.
All right, all right, let's meet your parents.
What a stench.
Where can I find the dissidents?
Your country has such lovely dirt.
I bet those machine guns are fake.
Are all of your jails this filthy?
Could I see some merchandise that the rats haven't found?
Follow that car.
Slow down, you cretin!
My wife fell overboard about ten miles back.
Where can I rent a camel?
Officer, this is an outrage.
Oh, sure, you're going to shoot me, right?
This is the third time I've told you, so listen up this time.
Could I have some clean water?
Can I have fries with that?
Waiter, there's a fly in my soup.
You call this beer?
Have you ever considered that we might be insulted because you haven't learned English?
If I died tonight I'd be saved, but you would burn in hell.
Has there been any real intellectual life in your country since Saltykov-Schedrin [Croce, Kierkegaard, Erasmus]?
Die, rat bastard.
We kicked your ass in World War II.
Learn to read, monkey boy.
Qool, dude!
I don't know if this is a troll or if you're just stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home