Monday, September 19, 2005

Email: Restoring the flow [SD]

You should remember what I need to do, which is turn off the ringer before I take a nap. It happens rarely enough that I take my chances; but if I'm that tired, I owe it to myself to make sure I use that time well.

Relaxing the tightness in your muscles and "releasing the energy" that emotions have blocked is what massage therapy is about.

I am able to acknowledge what I don't have and even admit that it would have been nice if things had turned out differently, while at the same time accepting my own situation. I'm not pining or woe-is-me-ing because I say something is a good thing. Others' realities are different than my needs, and my own life is not even that much about my needs.

I think it's normal for a mother (and sometimes a father) to "miss" the children you might have had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home