Saturday, September 17, 2005

Weblogs: Daily affirmations for bloggers

AMERICAN DIGEST:
"+ When I post under an assumed name or funky handle, I can get in closer touch with my Inner Sociopath.
+ I have the power to channel my perceptions of my enemies into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.
+ I assume full responsibility for my posts, especially the good ones that are just links to someone else's.
+ I no longer need to punish, deceive, compromise or reveal either the extent of my blogging or the URL of my secret blog where I post the truth about my co-workers' bodily functions. Unless, of course, I want to stay employed.
+ At either Indymedia or Little Green Footballs, most of what I post would be considered normal.
+ I honor my grammatical flaws, for without them I would have no writing style at all."

(Click the post title link to read the whole entry.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home