Thursday, November 17, 2005

Email: Waking the divine [CC]

Isn't it amazing how much time these home projects take? We wouldn't rely on friends if we knew it would take so much time before hiring on a crew, right? Another lesson we learn is that real friends will stick with us through misunderstandings and catastrophes. It is amazing how life reveals as well as teaches us real character -- our own and others'.

I know how the holidays are for musicians. I'm taking a break from that myself (though I miss it). Omigosh! I have always wanted to do The Messiah!

Please don't draw conclusions of me based on my membership in (what claims to be) the largest Episcopal church in America. I don't like big any better than you do, however, I had to join somewhere, and St. Martin's covers the bases very well. I haven't fallen through the cracks there as much as at, say, Second Baptist. I visit other congregations too, of all denominations and sizes: Episcopal, Catholic, Lutheran, Baptist and more. I am eager to attend Quaker and Jewish services too. I love Hebrew and observing the Sabbath. St. Francis Episcopal is closer to me. I'd probably still be attending there, except they dismissed a female priest before I arrived, and the pastors wouldn't say why, so that made me suspicious.

St. John the Divine [Episcopal] is amazing for its music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home