Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Email: Fun and dating [AS]

Having a heart for fun is basically a healthy impulse (as opposed to a perpetual and exclusive obsession with obligation and duty). Fun should never compromise safety or one's values, however. My Christian college buddies and I used to say (to people who thought us so crazy that we must be "high"), "We are high on life -- we don't need drugs." Imagination and creativity (and a youthful naiveté) can do wonders for the soul.

I think we all test our limits, if we never had opportunity to do that as teens.

I don't know how business acumen translates to dating success, but I definitely think it can help. I think you have the right attitude: You just need one [suitable dating partner]. It doesn't matter if a hundred pass you by, if they weren't right for you; in fact, you should be happy to be dodged by all the misfires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home