Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Weblogs: One cool cat - update

Blog of the Grateful Bear: "This business of Kato, my cat, listening to jazz is getting a little spooky. The other night he sat staring at the stereo speakers and made the same distinctive meow (more like a squeek than a meow) that he makes when he wants me to open the sliding glass door so he can go outside, or when he wants me to open him a can of tuna. So I turned on the CD player, which had a Grateful Dead CD in it (Truckin’ Up to Buffalo). He kept on squeeking at me till I switched to “his” CD, Thelonious Monk with John Coltrane. Then he stopped squeeking and sat down in front of the speakers and listened. I’m sure he would have been snapping his fingers and drinking espresso if only he had thumbs."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home