Sunday, February 19, 2006

Email: Sagacity, he said [AS]

Does she add energy to your friendship? Do you add sagacity? ([A] big overblown word that means wisdom, maturity, sage advice--and can include hardassitude, if you'd like. Sag-ac-ity.)

I'm an education snob too then. Ignorance is not bliss.

You'd be amazed at the hundreds of people I've met via professional correspondence, email, and personal introductions. No one can keep up with everyone they meet, but we do so with the most interesting and serendipitous of persons, don't we?

1 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being interesting and interested in other people, I find, often that I am kept up with quite often by well-meaning acquaitences and friends. It has been so intrusive as of late, since I am physically recouperating from an illness, I actually go days without returning one phone call, nor email, nor voice mail.

At some point you have to decide, that from this day forward, there is time in life to worship my God, love my family, help the unfortunate, and exercise my mind, body, spirit and soul. Receive it and believe it. To God be the Glory! Enjoy your day! Stay blessed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home