Saturday, May 14, 2005

Trivia: What tool am I?

You are a drumstick: Absolutely insane. That is how most would describe you. You aren't afraid to take risks, and enjoy putting yourself in strange situations. Most people hang out with you because of your hilarious sense of humour. You light up any bad situation, and can help all of your friends with their problems, except for your own. Because of this, you enjoy being around people like you. Many shut you out for your very weird, random personality, but honestly, you shouldn't care. Most compatible with: Guitar and another drumstick.

What Random Object Represents Your Inner Self?

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Steve,
I, too, am a drumstick. So, how about that. Thanks for commenting on my books blog. That blog is really not taking shape, but maybe one day I'll get around to it. I shouldn't be reading anyone's blog today, but I couldn't help it . . . I'm reading yours anyway. To hell with deadlines.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Twerpette said...

Thank you Suzan. You have the honor of writing Twerpette's first comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home