Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Email: The examined life [SD]

Yes, I am unique. (In a certain way, everyone is and deserves to be treated that way.) Even so, I am aware that I am indubitably unique! :-) "An original edition," as I have said before.

Well, I am glad you write email more than watch TV (sometime I'll explain my hierarchy of media) but I think you should find some activities you love to pursue too. I say this because email ends up filling the time gaps in some people's lives, rather than getting out and meeting people or doing things that are significant. Just ask yourself if you have anything more important to do than email, or should have something more important to do than email; that should help [keep] it from turning into an escape from life as opposed to an involvement in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home