Saturday, August 06, 2005

Email: Ah, marriage! [JE]

Yes, trust me; physical activity will get you going again; restore your metabolism and loosen up those muscles and joints.

I think you meant to say you broke your left hip [not lip]; otherwise I'd hate to think of the exercise (not to mention kisses) you would miss after having a hairline lip fracture!

Your husband working hard and being easier to be around seems to be the way of things; most men of substance prefer a challenge they can rise to and accomplish. (This also makes them harder to live with upon retirement unless they find new areas of activity.) I presume that is his comfort zone, which is what determines his response (positive or negative) when work is as you say (challenging or boring).

Help me please. You are pursuing an annulment for your prior marriage after marrying a second time? How does that affect your current marriage -- retroactively? Or are you just crossing your T's? I just always assumed Catholics had to wait for their annulment before they could remarry. Now I'm confused. :-{

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home