Saturday, August 06, 2005

Email: Trusting God for a partner [DW]

Yes, I am happy for all I have received and for the time that I have received it.

Sounds like [your daughter and her boyfriend have] been doing all the [wedding] shopping before he's done the asking. [The important question is:] Do you like him and think he is The One for her?

I know it is hard to think of yourself as sexy and desirable when so much is on your mind esp. your father. I have had to face the fact that providing a living comes [first]. God will provide; he just takes the long view! You are right to leave your future love in God's hands. Just don't forget to take care of yourself and to get out now and then to enjoy yourself. You are right to trust God to the details and [to] believe that he will fill the need when he answers your prayers too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home