Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Houston, dial 311

Most Houstonians know they can dial 311 to report potholes or any other need for city services. However, it can take time to explain the problem 3-4 times over the phone. This is especially frustrating when the problem (nonexistent, incorrect and contradictory street and highway signs are chief among my peeves) persists unresolved anyway.

I just learned we may email our complaints or requests to 311@cityofhouston.net. I believe I'll do so to let them know of the broken link in the SimHouston Spanish documentation that led me to this tidbit.


Post a Comment

<< Home