Monday, September 19, 2005

Weblogs: Baby pervert

Decent Marketing: "Could somebody please explain to me what the fascination is with talking babies? I would be so grateful if Quizno's could send Baby Bob off to wherever it is that talking babies go when they retire (baby college?) and let us all move on. Quizno's actually sells Baby Bob t-shirts on their website now. There's one with Bob holding a sub featuring the quote 'When my molars grow in I'm all over this bad boy'. (Bit of advice for those few poor souls who bought that shirt -- don't wear it while on the prowl for hot dates.)

Don't get me wrong -- babies are cute. But a baby that sounds a lot like a creepy pervert talking about subway sandwiches just doesn't work for me. Yes, I said pervert. In one ad he rides around Italy with a supermodel and in another he's hanging out by the pool with a hot chick in a bikini. I think I'm going to start a 'Save Baby Bob' campaign. We can't let poor Bob grow up to be an adult creepy pervert. Stop the madness! Save Bob!!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home