Monday, October 17, 2005

Websites: Lord of the Rings Very Secret Diaries

Lord of the Rings Very Secret Diar[ies] Part 2:
"The Very Secret Diary of Saruman the White

DAY ONE
Am bored. No cable in Isengard. Nothing to do but write rude anonymous letters to Radagast the Brown and Manfred the Slightly Ecru. Perhaps will have a look at the palantir.

DAY TWO
Have met very nice guy via palantir. He seems to really like me for me and not just because am most powerful wizard in Middle Earth. Wonder what he looks like.

DAY THREE
Am becoming disenchanted with palantir guy. Refuses to send me photo, except of one very large eyeball. Says he is shy but I rather suspect he is fat, or perhaps hairy. Have heard some very bad stories about palantir relationships. Should probably cool it for a while.

DAY SEVEN
Well, wouldn't you know, palantir guy turned out to be Dark Lord of Mordor. Just my luck. Could have been worse, I guess. Sauron not fa[t] or hairy, just disembodied force of evil. Must go now, have to raise massive demon army to scourge the earth. Also, have manicure appointment. Is no easy task keeping nails pointy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home