Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Email: From dogs to nuclear power [AS]

Well that's often the purpose of a fair-sized dog then! To make a stranger feel like he's only so much hamburger. ;-) Whereas my dog generally provides only comic relief. :-)

Oh you have to have a fire in the fireplace in snow country! That's the whole point! And I feel the same way about shoveling snow vs. turning on the AC during the Christmas season.

I don't mind Bible discussions in a restaurant as long as it's a dialog and not a harangue -- and the subject moves on if I want it to -- in other words, a conversation with a friend, not a missionary.

Werner von Braun was a great man. I greatly respect Oppenheimer and esp. Feynman. Where would the world be without them? Possibly all under the thumbs of the Nazis and Taliban.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home