Thursday, July 07, 2005

Email: Virtue as reward [AM]

I think we all have more going for us than most of us believe. (OK a few people exaggerate their good qualities but you get my drift.) The important thing is to be realistic and abstain from being self-centered; then we can truly notice if we cheat more or less than others on their taxes, time slips or whatever. Virtue is its own reward, but generally without any recognition other than the face we see each morning in the mirror and need to live with each day and night.

Time flies but that's OK because it heals all wounds right?

If we are looking for "that one in a million," do you know how long that would take? Even one in 10,000! So maybe one in a thousand doesn't sound so bad.

Once when I was on the writing team of The Adcetera Group, I had the notion that I'd love it if my future spouse knew what a bilabial fricative was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home