Monday, July 04, 2005

Email: Wolves in shepherd's clothing [JB]

The guy may have asked if you were adventurous because he was hoped to lead you into a sexual discussion. I've heard it happen many times anyway. I'm sorry the conversation turned out to give you nightmares. Pastor indeed! This is one reason why I avoid nondenominational churches which tend to have self-appointed pastors. I've seen weird things happen at many smaller nonaffiliated churches -- power plays and meltdowns -- but do attendees figure out that this is because theirs is a smaller nonaffiliated church, which will tend to draw the bottom of the pastoral barrel? I'm glad you saw him for the wolf he is. I think you should report this guy's manipulations on Christian Mingle and Eharmony to management so they can be on guard against him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home