Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Email: No wenches with wrenches [SD]

Things are going better also because you (with God) are more in control. Letting the ship sail as a spindrift doesn't help; steering it firmly does.

Life business never gets "done" because we are never spiritually complete or fulfilled (the Greek word implies ["ripe" or] "mature" as with fruit). I am ready for whatever life presents to me, however. I am not afraid.

I like questions born of curiosity. Questions born of insecurity, not so much.

Girlfriends have the tendency to disappear and not want to remain a girl who is a friend. [People often say they want to marry their best friend; what kind of friend drops you like a wet Kleenex if you don't happen to be married?]

I am organized and have a good memory; all I seem to lack is time.

I'll just repeat that if you know me at all, you should know you won't get lost in the shuffle -- and the only thing that would "throw a wrench in things" is to keep fearing whether you are throwing a wrench in things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home