Thursday, September 08, 2005

Dialogues: "Models" who scam

This Dialogues is a rare actual exchange. Increasingly, scammers ping or instant-message people on Yahoo Messenger, typically claim to be a 24- to 27-year-old model, and I have no idea what additional lies they present after that. You can either limit your IMs to people on your buddy list, or if you must be open to new contacts for business reasons, be wary and cut these cretins off using the Warn, Block or Ignore button in your IM software.

Q: Hello Sir
Q: Goodday
A: Hi who are you?
Q: Thanks Am Zanna Madiga from west Africa
A: Why are you writing?
Q: I have just sent an email to you and about myself
Q: I knew that we are never meet from anywhere on this earth before , but i write you by the name of God
A: Well it hasn't arrived, what's up? I am at work
Q: Please you can forward your private email to me , so that i can resend it for God sake
A: Forget it, you are scamming me, stop lying, good bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home